Individuals happiness and wellbeing training
Social Workers happiness training as part of their CPD
The General Social Care Council’s (GSCC) system of post registration training and learning (PRTL) requires social workers in England to undertake ninety hours of learning over the three years of their GSCC registration.
Continuous Professional Development (CPD), including Post Registration Training and Learning (PRTL) is the process by which professionals maintain and develop their knowledge and skills throughout their career. It is mandatory for social work professionals within the UK to evidence further learning when renewing their registration with their respective regulatory body.
Attend the - Goal setting training course, which can be followed up with one-to-one support sessions can be part of a Social worker's CPD.
' Getting into the ‘Happiness Zone’ - setting goals for success!'
The programme helps you to figure out what makes you happy, set goals to work toward it; plan the steps to achieve those goals and check daily that you are staying in the ‘Happiness Zone’.
The aim is for each participant to have:
- An action plan for a specific period of time in the future
- Responsibility for own success or failure
- Defined real life actions separated from just wishful thinking
- Encouragement to set priorities, therefore limit the time to get involved with distracting things
- A path to follow
- Help to visualise and plan actions to achieve goals and the steps to carry them out
- A sense of past victories of goals accomplished and motivation to succeed in current and future goals
- Improved self image
- Awareness of personal strengths
A professional trainer delivers the course.
Take a look at: www.feelingvg.com