how you use yourself to get and stay happy!
We use ‘Feelings’ as a way of increasing happiness and well-being and is aimed at anyone that wants to move forward with their life.
Benefits you get from the program: -
- Understand what a goal is
- Why goal setting is important
- How to set a SMART goal
- A toolkit to set up a Lifetime happiness plan e.g. 1-year plan, or 5-year plan etc.
- A toolkit to set up a happiness goals monitor
- A toolkit to monitor, evaluate and adjust a Lifetime happiness plan.
• A focus and direction
• An action plan for a specific period in the future
• Responsibility for own success or failure
• Defined real life actions separated from just wishful thinking
• Encouragement to set priorities, therefore limit the time to get involved with distracting things
• A path to follow
• Help to visualise and plan actions to achieve goals and the steps to carry them out
• A sense of past victories of goals accomplished and motivation to succeed in current and future goals
• Improved self-image
• Awareness of personal strengths
• Support with happiness goal monitor
• Guidance an assistance to evaluate and adjust a Lifetime happiness plan
Being happy and healthy
means more than being physically fit. It includes being mentally emotionally
and spiritually strong as well.
If you want a happy body and happy mind; send us an email now saying:
"I want a happy mind body and soul now."
Together with the email address or telephone number to contact you on and, the best time of the day.
In return we will send you a free information sheet on why Happiness is Important! Also arrange a free no obligation consultation.
By using a life coach/transformational coach can help encourage a person on matters having to do with careers or personal challenges.
According to Newsweek a life coach is “Part consultant, part motivational speaker, part therapist and part rent-a-friend, coaches work with managers, entrepreneurs, and just plain folks, helping them define and achieve their goals — career, personal, or most often, both.”
Hiring a life coach can push you to become better versions of yourself, much like how a personal trainer pushes her or his client to be their best physically. The difference is that a personal trainer can motivate by pushing someone to be in the best condition they can be through a tailored exercise regimen, while a life coach will motivate a person to reach a goal and encourage mental health. A life coach is a source of positivity, motivation, and accountability in their physical fitness, personal relationships, and professional life.
Once the life coach has identified stressors or goals for a person, they can work with them to create direction and focus and give advice.
a life coach is not a counsellor. They merely provide their clients with guidance and motivation, so they can make their own decisions.
Our program helps you to figure out what makes you happy, set goals to work toward it; plan the steps to achieve those goals and check daily that you are staying in the ‘Happiness Zone’.
Have a look at previous happy customers testimonials – in words - http://www.feelingvg.com/happy-customers-testimonials-in-words
Have a look at previous happy customers testimonials – in film - http://www.feelingvg.com/happy-customers-testimonials-in-film
The right choices can bring you closer to the happiness zone, which is a state of contentment that revitalises and excites you.
During the consultation we will find out what you want to achieve. We will consider your objectives and prepare a personalised package to achieve your goals with the cost.
Depending on your location, the training part of the package will be delivered face-to-face in a group or one to one, over the phone or via the internet.
If you are happy to go ahead, we can start as soon as possible.